W4-SERIES ADAPTIVE-FLOW™ MOVABLE WATER BAR KITS
These versatile water drinker bar kits use our Adaptive-Flow™ drinker (bite) nipples to minimize water wastage, and create consistent and precise water flow regardless of variable barn water pressures.
Learn more about Adaptive-Flow™ on our Technologies page.
For more information and data about how our products improve performance,
please see our Research page.
- Available in double-sided and single-sided versions with up to 10 drinker fittings
- Innovative locking gate attachment mechanism
- Simple ceiling-mount storage solution when not in use
- Available for nursery and wean-to-finish applications
Custom configurations are available to meet specific production, layout and installation needs. To learn more, please contact our team.
- 304 stainless steel waterline and hardware
- Pipe is heat threaded for durable connection points with drinker nipples
- Adaptive-Flow™ drinker (bite) nipples:
– Built entirely of food-grade materials
– Premium 304 stainless steel body and actuator
– Corrosion resistant Viton O-rings for longer life
Available for nursery and wean-to-finish applications with low flow rate Adaptive-Flow™ drinker (bite) nipples. Flow rate at 25 psi: 3.3 cups (0.8 liters) per min.