W3-Series Adaptive-Flow™ Water Pipes
We made our Adaptive-Flow™ technology available for both sow and piglets by installing Adaptive-Flow™ drinker nipples in our industry-standard farrowing crate water pipe. This creates consistent and precise water flow and minimizes water wastage.
Learn more about Adaptive-Flow™ on our Technologies page.
For more information and data about how our products improve performance,
please see our Research page.
Two options available depending on farrowing feeder type:
- High/Low/Piglet – Allows sow access to water whether she is standing or laying down.
- Low/Piglet – Allows sow access to water while laying down.
Custom configurations are available to meet specific production, layout and installation needs. To learn more, please contact our team.
- 304 stainless steel waterline and hardware
- Pipe is heat threaded for durable connection points with drinker nipples
- Adaptive-Flow™ drinker (bite) nipples:
– Built entirely of food-grade materials
– Premium 304 stainless steel body and actuator
– Corrosion resistant Viton O-rings for longer life
- Sow (orange insert) Adaptive-Flow™ drinker (bite) nipple flow rate at 25 psi: 4.9 cups (1.2 liters) per min
- Piglet (green insert) Adaptive-Flow™ drinker (bite) nipple flow rate at 25 psi: 3.3 cups (0.8 liters) per min
- Boar and Group Gestation (blue insert) Adaptive-Flow™ drinker (bite) nipple flow rate at 25 psi: 17 cups (4 liters) per min