ADAPTIVE-FLOW™ DRINKER (BITE) NIPPLES
Our Adaptive-Flow™ drinker (bite) nipples use a patented silicone insert to ensure consistent and correct flow rates, regardless of variable barn water pressures. This simplifies water management, reduces water wastage, and ensures that each pig gets the correct daily water intake. Adaptive-Flow™ nipples come in three different flow rates engineered to accommodate every phase of swine production and color-coded for simple management. These nipples can be used in a wide variety of applications from moveable water bars and drinker cups to watering pipes, gate mounts, swingers and more.
Learn more about Adaptive-Flow™ on our Technologies page.
For more information and data about how our products improve performance,
please see our Research page.
- Creates consistent water flow
- Reduces water wastage
- Extremely versatile
- Spray-shield reduces spray and ensures a smooth flow
- Removable HEX fitting (15/16”, 24mm) provides easy maintenance and cleaning
To learn more, please contact our team.
- Built entirely of food-grade materials
- Premium 304 stainless steel body and actuator
- Corrosion resistant Viton O-rings for longer life
Available in three different flow rates that are color-coded for simple water flow management:
- Blue insert: High flow rate for group gestation and boar pens. (Flow rate at 25 psi: 17 cups/min or 4 liters/min)
- Green insert: Low flow rate for nursery and farrowing piglets. (Flow rate at 25 psi: 3.3 cups/min, 0.8 liters/min)
- Orange insert: Versatile flow rate for gestation, farrowing, wean-to-finish and grow-to-finish. (Flow rate at 25 psi: 4.9 cups/min, 1.2 liters/min)