Extended hopper version shown
NURSERY WET/DRY FEEDER WITH WATER-SPACE™ (HEAVY-DUTY, TWO SIDED) (MODEL #G2)
Up to 80 lb (35 kg) pig weight
Our heavy-duty two-sided nursery wet/dry feeder with Water-Space™ is fully welded and constructed with a thicker gauge stainless steel than our original Water-Space™ nursery feeders. It gives piglets easy access water until they learn to use the feeder nipple, at which point the Water-Space™ becomes another feed space. Pigs can choose to eat dry feed from the shelf or combine feed and water in the trough.
For more information and data about how our products improve performance,
please see our Research page.
- Feeds one pig per linear inch (2.54 cm/pig)
- Available with up to 9 spaces and up to 60” long (1486 mm)
- Nipples distributed to ensure easy access for every pig
- Adaptive-Flow™ nipple technology provides consistent water flow from the nipple, even with variable barn water pressures (for more information see our Technologies page)
- EZ-Adjust™ technology provides precise feed flow control in 1/16” (1,5 mm) increments (for more information see our Technologies page)
- Also available for lighter pig weights (Model N2)
Custom configurations are available to meet specific production, layout and installation needs. To learn more, please contact our team.
- Chassis made with 18 gauge (1,2 mm) 304 series stainless steel
- Welded for strong, long-lasting durability
- Lapped and folded parts eliminate sharp edges and strengthen wear points
- One-piece waterline for ease of installation and to avoid potential leak areas/points
- Multiple holes and knockouts allow for many mounting situations—various mounting accessories available
|Feeder Model||Feed Spaces Per Side||Feeder dimensions (LxWxH) in||Feeder dimensions (LxWxH) mm||Feeder dimensions (weight) lbs / kgs||Height on X version in/mm||Feed Capacity* lbs / kgs||Recommended pigs per feeder**||# of feed tube holders|
|24"||3||24x17x25||610x432x635||60.12 / 27.27||30.75 in / 781 mm||89 lbs / 40.4 kgs||22-26||1|
|30"||4 (3SP available)||30x17x25||762x432x635||61.66 / 27.97||30.75 in / 781 mm||120 lbs / 54.4 kgs||27-33||1|
|36"||5 (4SP available)||36x17x25||914x432x635||69.26 / 31.42||30.75 in / 781 mm||144 lbs / 65.3 kgs||32-40||1|
|42"||6 (5SP available)||40.50x17x25||1029x432x635||75.52 / 34.26||30.75 in / 781 mm||161 lbs / 73 kgs||38-46||2|
|48"||7 (6SP available)||46.50x17x25||1181x432x635||84.7 / 38.42||30.75 in / 781 mm||185 lbs / 83.9 kgs||43-53||2|
|54"||8 (6SP available)||52.50x17x25||1334x432x635||92.53 / 41.97||30.75 in / 781 mm||209 lbs / 94.8 kgs||48-60||2|
|60"||9 (7SP available)||58.50x17x25||1486x432x635||100.13 / 45.4||30.75 in / 781 mm||233 lbs / 105.7 kgs||54-66||2|
* Feed capacity may vary according to feed formulation and type
** Spaces based on double sided feeders
Feeder hopper extensions available in different configurations.
- Extended hopper feeders (X Version) increases hopper capacity up to 80%
- Pyramid hopper extension available for even more capacity
- Combine pyramid hopper with X Version feeder for maximized hopper capacity
Feeder covers available for some feeder models to protect the feed from moisture and/or pests.
Multiple mounting solutions available to allow for different barn installations.
- Solid concrete and concrete slats
- Plastic nursery flooring
- Gate Mountings
- Provides precise water flow control at the feeder
- Attaches to the Crystal Spring wet/dry feeder vertical water pipe
- Allows for fast and easy disconnection from the water source