NURSERY WET/DRY FEEDER (HEAVY-DUTY, SINGLE SIDED) (MODEL #G7)
Up to 80 lb (35 kg) pig weight
Our heavy-duty single-sided wet/dry nursery feeder is fully welded and constructed with a heavier gauge stainless steel than our original nursery feeders, making it suitable for bigger nursery pigs. Pigs can choose to eat dry feed from the shelf or combine feed and water in the trough. It is *proven to increase gain in every growing phase while decreasing feed and water wastage.
*For more information and data about how our products improve performance,
please see our Research page.
- Feeds one pig per linear inch (2.54 cm/pig)
- Available with up to 10 spaces and up to 72” long (1791 mm)
- Nipples distributed to ensure easy access for every pig
- Adaptive-Flow™ nipple technology provides consistent water flow from the nipple, even with variable barn water pressures (for more information see our Technologies page)
- EZ-Adjust™ technology provides precise feed flow control in 1/16” (1,5mm) increments (for more information see our Technologies page)
- Available as a two-sided feeder (Model #G6)
- Also available for lighter pig weights (Model #N4)
Custom configurations are available to meet specific production, layout and installation needs. To learn more, please contact our team.
- Chassis made with 18 gauge (1,2 mm) 304 series stainless steel
- Welded for strong, long-lasting durability
- Lapped and folded parts eliminate sharp edges and strengthen wear points
- One-piece waterline for ease of installation and to avoid potential leak areas/points
- Multiple holes and knockouts allow for many mounting situations—various mounting accessories available
PRODUCT SPECS COMING SOON
Feeder covers available for some feeder models to protect the feed from moisture and/or pests.
Multiple mounting solutions available to allow for different barn installations.
- Solid concrete and concrete slats
- Plastic nursery flooring
- Gate Mountings
- Provides precise water flow control at the feeder
- Attaches to the Crystal Spring wet/dry feeder vertical water pipe
- Allows for fast and easy disconnection from the water source