GROW-TO-FINISH WET/DRY FEEDER (TWO SIDED) (MODEL #F1)
50-280+ lb (23-130+ kg) pig weight
Our two-sided grow-to-finish wet/dry feeder lets pigs choose to eat dry feed from the shelf or combine feed and water in the trough. It is proven to improve daily gain while decreasing feed and water wastage, making it the *most profitable feeder in the industry.
For more information and data about how our products improve performance,
please see our Research page.
- Feeds 12-16 pigs per feed space.
- Available up to 6 feed spaces and up to 86″ (2184 mm) long
- One nipple per feed space
- Adaptive Flow™ nipple technology provides consistent water flow from the nipple, even with variable barn water pressures (for more information see our Technologies page)
- EZ-Adjust™ technology provides precise feed flow control in 1/16” (1,5 mm) increments (for more information see our Technologies page)
- No guard under the waterline
- Also available as a single-sided feeder (Model #F3)
- Also available as a wean-to-finish feeder for a wider range of pig weights (Model #F2)
Custom configurations are available to meet specific production, layout and installation needs. To learn more, please contact our team.
- Chassis made with heavy-duty 16 gauge (1,5 mm) 304 series stainless steel
- Lapped and folded parts eliminate sharp edges and strengthen wear points
- Welded for strong, long-lasting durability
- One-piece waterline for ease of installation and to avoid potential leak areas/points
- Multiple holes and knockouts allow for many mounting situations—various mounting accessories available.
|Feeder Model||Feed Spaces Per Side||Feeder dimensions (LxWxH) in||Feeder dimensions (LxWxH) mm||Feeder dimensions (weight) lbs / kgs||Height on X version in/mm||Feed Capacity* lbs / kgs||Recommended pigs per feeder**||# of feed tube holders|
|15"||1||14.75x21.75x30.75||375x552x781||26.50/12.00||40.75 in/1035 mm||87 lbs/39 kgs||24-32||1|
|30"||2||28.50x21.75x30.75||724x552x781||87.50/39.70||40.75 in/1035 mm||168 lbs/76 kgs||48-64||1|
|42"||3||42.00x21.75x30.75||1067x552x781||107.82/48.90||40.75 in/1035 mm||227 lbs/103 kgs||66-84||2|
|48"||3||46.50x21.75x30.75||1181x552x781||122.75/55.70||40.75 in/1035 mm||273 lbs/124 kgs||72-96||2|
|60"||4||58.50x21.75x30.75||1486x552x781||147.29/66.80||40.75 in/1035 mm||343 lbs/156 kgs||96-128||2|
|72"||5||70.50x21.75x30.75||1791x552x781||175.91/79.80||40.75 in/1035 mm||413 lbs/187 kgs||120-160||2|
|86"||6||85.50x21.75x30.75||2172x552x781||198.53/90.00||40.75 in/1035 mm||495 lbs/225 kgs||144-192||2|
* Feed capacity may vary according to feed formulation and type
** Spaces based on double sided feeders
Feeder hopper extensions available in different configurations.
- Extended hopper feeders (X Version) increases hopper capacity up to 80%
- Pyramid hopper extension available for even more capacity
- Combine pyramid hopper with X Version feeder for maximized hopper capacity
Feeder covers available for some feeder models to protect the feed from moisture and/or pests.
Multiple mounting solutions available to allow for different barn installations.
- Solid concrete and concrete slats
- Plastic nursery flooring
- Gate Mountings
- Provides precise water flow control at the feeder
- Attaches to the Crystal Spring wet/dry feeder vertical water pipe
- Allows for fast and easy disconnection from the water source