WET/DRY SOW FEEDER (MODEL #S2)
Our ad-libitum wet/dry sow feeder allows sows to choose between eating dry feed or mixing feed with water during farrowing and lactation. Its integrated Adaptive-Flow™ nipple is placed low in the feeder to provide ample water while minimizing wastage or accumulation.
*Research shows that sows fed on our wet/dry feeders return to estrus faster and produce heavier litters with higher pre-wean survival rates. Wet/dry feeding also helps maintains a sow’s condition and reduces back fat loss during lactation compared to dry feeders.
*For more information and data about how our products improve performance,
please see our Research page.
- Works with most standard crate models and manufacturers
- Adaptive-Flow™ nipple technology provides consistent water flow from the nipple, even with variable barn water pressures
- EZ-Adjust™ technology provides precise and repeatable feed flow control in 1/16” (1,5 mm) increments for individual sow’s needs
- Easy to clean with open back and alley access
- Engineered 9.5 lb (4.3kg) bowl designed to reduce feed waste
- Available as a dry feeder (Model #S2-D)
- Available with extended hopper (Model #S1-15)
Custom configurations are available to meet specific production, layout and installation needs. To learn more, please contact our team.
- Chassis made with 16 gauge (1,5 mm) chassis in 304 stainless steel
- Lapped and folded parts eliminate sharp edges and strengthen wear points
- Fully welded for strong, long-lasting durability
|Feed Spaces Per Side||Feeder dimensions (LxWxH) in||Feeder dimensions (LxWxH) mm||Feeder dimensions (weight) lbs / kgs||Feed Capacity* lbs / kgs||Recommended pigs per feeder**|
|1||14.88x13.46x23.5||378x342x597||24.38 / 11||23 / 10.5||1|
* Feed capacity may vary according to feed formulation and type
** Spaces based on double sided feeders
Tip Out Option:
To allow for easy cleaning
- Creates consistent and precise water flow
- Farrowing watering for both sow and piglets
- Minimizes water wastage