WET/DRY PEN FEEDER (STANDARD HEIGHT) (MODEL #P2)
Our Wet/Dry Pen Shelf Feeder is an excellent multi-use feeder for single boar pens and small or single pens for sows and show pigs. It features our patented EZ-Adjust™ technology for precise feed flow and reduced feed wastage in both ad-libitum and restricted feeding systems. This model is 30” tall (76.2 cm).
For more information and data about how our products improve performance,
please see our Research page.
- Increase feed intake with wet/dry feed
- Adaptive-Flow™ nipple technology provides consistent water flow from the nipple, even with variable barn water pressures
- EZ-Adjust™ technology provides precise and repeatable feed flow control in 1/16” (1,5 mm) increments
- Engineered feed bowl design to reduce feed waste
- Height: 30” tall (76.2 cm)
- Feed Capacity: 60 lb (27.2 kg)
- Includes Adaptive-Flow™ drinker nipple
- Available as a dry feeder (Model #P2-D)
Custom configurations are available to meet specific production, layout and installation needs. To learn more, please contact our team.
- Chassis made with 16 gauge (1,5 mm) chassis in 304 stainless steel
- Lapped and folded parts eliminate sharp edges and strengthen wear points
- Fully welded for strong, long-lasting durability
- Multiple holes and knockouts allow for many mounting situations—various mounting accessories available
|Feed Spaces Per Side||Feeder dimensions (LxWxH) in||Feeder dimensions (LxWxH) mm||Feeder dimensions (weight) lbs / kgs||Feed Capacity* lbs / kgs||Recommended pigs per feeder**|
|1||14.88x13.66x30.06||378x347x764||38.33 / 17.4||60 / 27||1-15|
* Feed capacity may vary according to feed formulation and type
** Spaces based on double sided feeders
Multiple mounting solutions available to allow for different barn installations.