WET/DRY PEN FEEDER (EXTENDED HOPPER) (MODEL #P2X)
Our wet/dry pen shelf feeder with extended hopper is an excellent multi-use feeder for single boar pens and small or single pens of sows and show pigs. It features our patented EZ-Adjust™ technology for precise feed flow and reduced feed wastage in both ad-libitum and restricted feeding systems. This model is 40″ tall (101.6 cm).
For more information and data about how our products improve performance,
please see our Research page.
- Increase feed intake with wet/dry feed
- Adaptive-Flow™ nipple technology provides consistent water flow from the nipple, even with variable barn water pressures
- EZ-Adjust™ technology provides precise and repeatable feed flow control in 1/16” (1,5 mm) increments
- Engineered feed bowl design to reduce feed waste
- Height: 40″ (101.6 cm)
- Feed Capacity: 110 lb (49.9kg)
- Includes Adaptive-Flow™ drinker nipple
- Available as a dry feeder (Model #P2X-D)
Custom configurations are available to meet specific production, layout and installation needs. To learn more, please contact our team.
- Chassis made with 16 gauge (1,5 mm) chassis in 304 stainless steel
- Lapped and folded parts eliminate sharp edges and strengthen wear points
- Fully welded for strong, long-lasting durability
- Multiple holes and knockouts allow for many mounting situations—various mounting accessories available
|Feed Spaces Per Side||Feeder dimensions (LxWxH) in||Feeder dimensions (LxWxH) mm||Feeder dimensions (weight) lbs / kgs||Feed Capacity* lbs / kgs||Recommended pigs per feeder**|
|1||14.88x13.66x40.06||378x347x1018||44.69 / 20.27||110 / 50||1-15|
* Feed capacity may vary according to feed formulation and type
** Spaces based on double sided feeders
Multiple mounting solutions available to allow for different barn installations.