DRY FINISH FEEDER (STANDARD HEIGHT, TWO SIDED) (MODEL #WF7)
8-280+ lb (3.5-130+ kg) pig weight
Our standard height dry finishing feeder can be used in both grow-to-finish and wean-to-finish facilities. This feeder features wide feeder spaces that provide ample shoulder room for the largest market weight pigs while its low-lip trough allows it to be used for pigs as small as 8 lb (3,5 kg). Its divider allows free feed flow between spaces while its deep feeder headspace reduces feed waste.
For more information and data about how our products improve performance,
please see our Research page.
- Standard 31″ hopper
- Available with up to 5 feeder spaces
- Multiple feeder space widths available (12”, 14”, 15”)
- EZ-Adjust™ technology provides precise feed flow control in 1/16” (1,5 mm) increments. (for more information see our Technologies page)
- Single-sided version available for the standard configuration (Model #WF7S)
- Extended hopper (41″) version available (Model #WF7X)
- Extra-large version available (Model #WF7XL)
Custom configurations are available to meet specific production, layout and installation needs. To learn more, please contact our team.
- Chassis made with heavy-duty 18 gauge (1,2 mm) 304 series stainless steel
- Lapped and folded parts eliminate sharp edges and strengthen wear points
- Welded for strong, long-lasting durability
- Multiple holes and knockouts allow for many mounting situations—various mounting accessories available
PRODUCT SPECS: (COMING SOON)
Feeder hopper extensions available in different configurations.
- Extended hopper feeders (X Version) increases hopper capacity up to 80%
- Pyramid hopper extension available for even more capacity
- Combine pyramid hopper with X Version feeder for maximized hopper capacity
Multiple mounting solutions available to allow for different barn installations.
- Solid concrete and concrete slats
- Plastic nursery flooring
- Gate Mountings
- Creates consistent and precise water flow
- Versatile application
- Minimizes water wastage