Our innovative sow lift pairs with our ‘New Generation’ Farrowing Crate to protect both sows and piglets, eliminating crush loss and reducing pre-wean mortality by up to 40%. Its pedal-triggered airlift system raises the sow 10” above the creep area when she stands, and then slowly lowers back to creep level when the sow lies down, giving the piglets time to move safely away.
For more information and data about how our products improve outcomes,
please see our Research page.
- Elevates the sow when she stands, lowers her back to creep level when she lies down
- Utilizes pneumatic, low-profile scissor lift for minimum pit interference
- Works in new or retrofit operations
- Prevents crush loss and helps reduce pre-wean mortality by up to 40%
Custom configurations are available to meet specific production, layout and installation needs. To learn more, please contact our team.
- Constructed with heavy, hot-dipped galvanized steel that meets CSA G164- 1981M/ASTM A123 and ASTM B633-15 standards
- Replaceable plastic bushing at all wear points