Our gestation and breeding solutions are safe, private and comfortable for individual sows with a user-friendly industry-standard design. The rear gate allows easy access for breeding, pregnancy/heat checking, and other husbandry tasks. The innovative, pig-proof latching mechanisms on both the front and rear gates can be managed with a single hand. These stalls also feature swing-open front and rear gates that are hinged to operate either left or right, making it easy to move sows in and out.
- Available in multiple sizes and configurations to meet specific needs for both new barns and remodels
- Rear gate design allows easy access for breeding, pregnancy checks, etc
- Rear gates operate either left or right
- Innovative, single-handed latching mechanisms
Custom configurations are available to meet specific production, layout and installation needs. To learn more, please contact our team.
- Hot-dipped galvanized side panels, doors and feed tube (both inside and out)
- All hot-dipped galvanized or zinc-plated galvanized parts meet CSA G164-1981M/ ASTM A123 and ASTM B633-15 standards
- Thick-walled tubing, 1⁄2” (13 mm) steel rods and heavy plate construction
- Stainless steel leg and foot for quality and longevity
- Available with 304 series stainless steel mounting hardware and feed trough
- Creates consistent and precise water flow
- Farrowing watering for both sow and piglets
- Minimizes water wastage