Our Freedom Stall (free access stall) offers a practical and simple solution to animal welfare and management challenges. Its simple, patented design allows sows to freely enter and exit through the animal-activated rear gate, which gives sows the choice of privacy and prevents other pigs from entering once occupied. This stall also features an innovative locking system that allows an individual stall, a group of stalls or a whole row to be temporarily locked for pregnancy checks or exams. Built without springs or counter-weights, this stall was engineered to minimize wear and maintenance while maximizing durability (for more information about construction, please see below).
- Meets even the strictest regulatory standards
- Patented animal-activated design
- Innovative locking system
- Engineered for minimal wear and maintenance
- Available in multiple sizes and configurations to meet specific needs for both new barns and remodels
- Available feed tube can be mounted at multiple angles
Custom configurations are available to meet specific production, layout and installation needs. To learn more, please contact our team.
- Hot-dipped galvanized side panels, doors, and feed tube (both inside and out)
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated and powder-coated mechanism
- All hot-dipped galvanized or zinc-plated galvanized parts meet CSA G164-1981M/ASTM A123 and ASTM B633-15 standards
- Stainless steel leg and foot for quality and longevity
- CSA Standard rubber bumpers and steel bushings used on mechanism to reduce noise and wear
- Available with 304 series stainless steel mounting hardware and feed trough